Ubiquiti Networks UFiber Loco Gateway/Controller 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s (UF-LOCO)
Ubiquiti Networks UFiber Loco Gateway/Controller 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s
UFiber Loco GPON CPE
The sleek UFiber loco is a robust, high‑performance GPON CPE that features extremely low power consumption and the choice of 24V passive PoE or Micro‑USB power.
Low-Cost GPON Optical Network Unit
Sporting a sleek industrial design, the UFiber loco is a robust, high-performance GPON CPE that features extremely low power consumption and two power options.
The easy-to-read LEDs provide status information: Ethernet connection, signal strength, and power.
The UFiber loco can be powered by a Micro-USB Power Adapter (included) or 24V passive PoE.
Designed for Integration
Up to 128 UFiber loco devices can be connected to a single GPON port. Supporting GPON links of up to 20 km, the UFiber loco integrates with the UFiber OLT and third-party OLT devices
Additional Product Notes
- Sporting High-Performance GPON CPE
- LED diodes for easy diagnostics
- Up to 2.4 Gbps Downstream and 1.2 Gbps Upstream
- Supports up to 20 km GPON Links
- Powerful Layer 2/3 Management Features
- GPON WAN Port
- RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port
- SC/APC Fiber Connector a sleek industrial design, the U Fiber loco is a robust, high‑performance GPON CPE that features extremely low power consumption and two power options.
|Ethernet LAN data rates||Data transfer rate||Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||LED indicators|
|10,100,1000 Mbit/s||2.488 Gbit/s||1||Network, Power, Signal strength|