Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Dream Machine Pro Managed Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) White (UDM-PRO)
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Dream Machine Pro Managed Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) White
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Dream Machine
The UDM Pro is an all-in-one networking console that runs every UniFi OS application, like Network and Protect. It features a built-in security gateway, 10G SFP+ WAN support, an 8-port Gigabit switch, and network video recorder that supports compatible 3.5" hard disk drives (HDDs).
The UDM Pro includes the UniFi Network Controller so you can manage your UniFi Switches and APs. It can also run the UniFi Protect software for convenient monitoring and complete management of your camera surveillance system. Video recordings are stored on the built-in NVR (hard drive not included) and can be easily accessed using the UniFi Protect mobile app. Via remote access, you can securely view the recordings that are privately stored on the UDM Pro rather than a third-party server.
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options to ensure your network remains operational:
- Dual WAN with Failover: Supports dual internet/ISP connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops, it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
- LTE Failover Redundancy: Supports the UniFi LTE device for automatic failover to the LTE cellular network. If the wired WAN fails, it will automatically switch to the UniFi LTE, keeping your network online1.
- Power Supply Redundancy and Failover: The UDM Pro supports our PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS, model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power for backup.
The UDM Pro offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management* to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Threat Management: Easily select and customize levels of security for viruses and malware, Point-to-Point (PtP) protection, hacking, internet traffic, and website reputation.
- Endpoint Scanning: The UDM Pro automatically scans endpoints (clients) connected to your network to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Honeypot Embedded: Honeypot functionality can detect malware, worms, and other types of malicious traffic trying to scan your network for vulnerabilities.
- DNS Content Filtering: DNS filters block traffic from sites with malicious, phishing, or adult content. There are three levels of DNS filtering security, each adding more protection.
- GeoIP Filtering: GeoIP filtering allows you to block outgoing, incoming, or bi-directional traffic designated by country. Use the UniFi threat map to select the countries you intend to block.
- Automatic QoS Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic.
- VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the internet.
- Convenient VLAN Support The UDM Pro can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Innovative Display The 1.3" touchscreen displays status information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
Additional Product Notes
- Runs every UniFi OS application, including the pre-installed UniFi Network
- 8-port switch with 1GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+ ports
- Integrated security gateway and UniFi Protect-ready network video recorder that supports compatible 3.5" HDDs
- Enterprise-class internet threat management, deep packet inspection, and WiFi AI functionality
- Powered by a fast, 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- 1U-sized, rack-mountable console
- Allows you to easily scale your deployment by connecting additional UniFi devices
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Switch type||Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||Internal memory||Flash memory|
|Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)||Managed||9||4096 MB||16000 MB|