APC Smart-UPS On-Line Double-conversion (Online) 10000 VA 10000 W 10 AC outlet(s) (SRT10KXLI)
APC Smart-UPS On-Line Double-conversion (Online) 10000 VA 10000 W 10 AC outlet(s)
Smart-UPSTM On-Line provides high-density, double-conversion, online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. The Smart-UPS On-Line is capable of supporting loads from 2.2 kVA – 10 kVA in a rack/tower convertible chassis. The 6 kVA, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models feature unity output power factor enabling them to support power-hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with multiple battery packs to meet aggressive runtime demands
The included PowerChuteTM Network Shutdown management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. Models 5 kVA to 10 kVA include an integrated network management card for remote management. The entire Smart-UPS On-Line family provides value to customers with demanding power conditions, including a very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction
- Best-in-class power densityMore real power in watts, 0.9 pf on 2.2 kVA – 5 kVA, Unity on 6 kVA – 10 kVA units.
- High-efficiency green modeIntuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with ability to configure locally.
- Graphical LCD display with multicolor backlight MTemperature-compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date. The UPS can inform user which batteries need to be replaced and auto detect when additional battery packs are added.
- Intelligent battery management Temperature-compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date. The UPS can inform user which batteries need to be replaced and auto detect when additional battery packs are added.
- Built-in energy meter Measures energy use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy tracking.
- Operate without battery Ability to immediately protect equipment when power returns after a complete discharge of the battery.
- Three-year warranty on electronics Additional year of warranty protection for electronics provides peace of mind.
- Embedded network management card with environmental monitoring (5 kVA – 10 kVA models)Remote monitoring and control of the UPS and the environment via Ethernet connection while freeing up the SmartSlotTM so customers can add accessories for additional communication options.
- Emergency power off Remote UPS shutoff in the event of a fire or other emergency. The UPS can accept normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) contacts
- Communication portsSerial, USB, Ethernet, and SmartSlot for network accessory cards.
- Communication protocolsModbus serial, USB PowerSummary, HTTP, SNMP, and Telnet.
- 1:1, 3:1 input hard-wire options Product can be wired for 3-PH or 1-PH input (230 V, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models only).
- Dual input Enables second input source to be connected to UPS bypass (230 V, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models only).