APC Smart-UPS Line-Interactive 2200 VA 1980 W 10 AC Outlet(s) (SMX2200HV)
APC Smart-UPS Line-Interactive 2200 VA 1980 W 10 AC Outlet(s)
APC Smart-UPS X 2200VA Rack/Tower LCD 200-240V
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scalable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User manual
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Predictive failure notification.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Additional Product Notes
- Auto recognition of external batteries: UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High frequency design: Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Multiple switched outlet groups: Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot: Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible: Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
|UPS topology||Output power capacity||Output power||Noise level||Cable length||LED indicators||Display||Power plug||AC outlets quantity||Cables included||Battery technology||Battery recharge time||Sustainability certificates|
|Line-Interactive||2200 VA||1980 W||55 dB||2 m||Status, Battery replacement||LCD||C20 coupler||10 AC outlet(s)||RS-232, USB cable||Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)||3 h||RoHS|