Ubiquiti Networks NanoStation AC 1000 Mbit/s White Power over Ethernet (PoE) (NS-5AC)
Ubiquiti Networks NanoStation AC 1000 Mbit/s White Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Ubiquiti Networks NanoStation
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
Sleek Industrial Design
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco represent the next evolution of the iconic CPE design that revolutionized the Wireless ISP industry.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The NanoStation AC provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE. Use this port to conveniently power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
Management Wi-Fi Radio
Each NanoStation AC model integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Improved Surge Protection
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco feature enhanced protection against ESD events.
Now with airOS®8
airOS®8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Additional Product Notes
- Ubiquiti® airMAX AC Processor
- Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- New antenna
- Improved design
- Management Wi-Fi Radio/UISP mobile app
- AirOS 8
|Frequency||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||450+ Mbps||450+ Mbps|
|Range||15+ km||10+ km|
|PoE PSU Included||-|
|Secondary Ethernet Port with PoE Out||-|