Aruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Managed L2 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Grey (JL356A)
Aruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Managed L2 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Grey
Aruba 2540 Switch Series
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
Simplify with Cloud Manageable Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
- Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
- Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
- Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
- Built-in programmable and easy to use REST API interface provides configuration automation for Mobile-first campus networks.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
Additional Product Notes
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series optimized for mobile users that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Supports cloud-based management with Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 370 W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
|Networking standards||Switch type||Switch layer||Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||Switching capacity|
|IEEE 802.1AX,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1v,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z||Managed||L2||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)||24||128 Gbit/s|