1. This document regulates the provisions of providing Cloud Services (hereinafter: Services) by Senetic LTD. with its registered office 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RE2.
Senetic LTD. declares that it is entitled to resell, market and conduct further resale of Products in any other way and, in particular, has concluded appropriate agreements with Manufacturers that enable Senetic LTD. to perform the above actions.
2. The present services policy shall be in force starting:
1) 01.02.2020 for new customers of Senetic LTD who entered into a contract after 01.02.2020
2) 01.03.2020 for current customers of Senetic LTD who entered into a contract before 01.02.2020
3) 15.02.2021 for all Senetic LTD customers who will make a purchase or extend their subscription to the Services after that date.
Whenever the following terms, beginning with a capital letter, appear in these Terms and Conditions, they shall have the following meanings:
1. Manufacturer - the entity that provides the Cloud Services Product.
2. Customer - an Entrepreneur who gains access to the Product offered by Senetic LTD. in order to access and use it as an end user for their own needs and, if the Product offers such a possibility, to install and use the Product; the Customer is not entitled to market and distribute the Product in any form.
3. Product - access to online service provided in the "Cloud" model, including Software-as-aService, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service that may contain software technologies provided by Microsoft and other Manufacturers, offered by Senetic LTD. to the Customer.
4. Services - Cloud Services referred to in § 3, paragraph 1, provided by Senetic LTD. to the Customer.
5. A company of the Senetic EU Group - any of the companies listed at https://www.senetic.net.
6. Manufacturer ‘s Agreement - a Manufacturer ‘s agreement which grants the Customer access to the Product; the provisions of the Manufacturer ‘s Agreement may be subject to changes, about which the Customer shall be notified at least 30 days in advance.
7. Billing Cycle - the period in which the settlement for the Subscription model selected by the Customer takes place.
8. Subscription - a subscription model of the Product, which includes the Customer ‘s right to use the Product, indicating the Perpetual Subscription and the Annual Subscription.
9. Fee - the Fee for the Services covered by the Subscription.
10. Offer - the terms and conditions, provided through the Communication System, regulating the process of providing the Customer with the Subscription by Senetic LTD., selected and accepted by the Customer or submitted to the Customer.
11. Portal - Customer’s portal available at portal.senetic.com, used to purchase and administer Subscriptions.
12. Communication System - depending on the communication method used, it refers to Internet portal belonging to Senetic LTD., e-mail sent by Senetic LTD., as well as all other forms of communication used by Senetic LTD. to communicate with the Customer.
13. Invoice - this term shall also refer to pro-forma invoice.
1. The customer registers in the Portal.
2. The Portal is used to manage the Services and Subscriptions purchased by the Customer.
3. Access to the Portal is free.
4. Registration involves filling and submitting the registration form. The account registration process in the Portal includes:
1) account creation,
2) account verification,
3) account authorization.
5. During the account registration and authorization process, the Customer is required to provide correct data about the Customer.
6. The Portal allows the use of the following functions:
1) Creating a Microsoft account
2) Ordering subscriptions, licenses and services
3) Managing the number of licenses to be renewed for the next period
4) Modification of account details
5) Granting privileges to additional users to use the account
6) Viewing order history
7) Viewing the Microsoft Azure resource consumption
8. Senetic shall not be liable for damages resulting from:
a) technical restrictions resulting from the characteristics of the equipment or software used when accessing the Portal,
b) events which Senetic could not foresee or prevent,
c) random force majeure events,
d) using the Portal contrary to the provisions of the Regulations,
e) data loss, equipment or system failure or other damages, unless they were caused solely by Senetic.
9. It is forbidden to use the Portal for purposes that violate applicable law. Senetic shall have the right to suspend the Customer’s access to the Portal in the event of: - using the Portal for purposes incompatible with its intended purpose or to the detriment of third parties; - violation of applicable law, these Regulations or decency.
Terms and conditions of Cloud Services access and use
1. Cloud Services Specifications are available on Senetic websitehttps://www.senetic.co.uk/office365/. The full specification of services provided in collaboration with Microsoft, including technical parameters, can be found at https://technet.microsoft.com/.
2. Selection of the Cloud Service type from the Offer and its parameters presented in the Cloud Services Specification referred to in paragraph 3, point 1, including the selection of the Billing Cycle and the number of seats for the users, takes place at the moment the Customer places an order.
3. A prerequisite for using the Cloud Services is:
1. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions,
2. Acceptance of the Microsoft Customer Agreement (if the Services include Microsoft Products)https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/docs/customeragreement.
4. After receiving an order for a Subscription for the first Billing Cycle, the Customer shall receive via the Communication System, the information necessary to log on to the Manufacturer ‘s website to gain access to the Service.
5. If the Service ordered by the Customer includes software installed at the Customer ‘s site, the Buyer, after logging on to the Macufacturer ‘s website, shall download the Software necessary to use the Cloud Services, unless the provisions of the additional agreement provide otherwise.
6. Access to the Service is granted for the period appropriate for the ordered Cloud Services type, counting from the date of its activation.
7. The Customer is responsible for all instructions and changes made in the Portal and on the Manufacturer's website referred to in paragraph 4 above by persons authorised by the Customer, in particular for any changes in the type of Subscription, number of accesses, and the scope and type of Services and Customer account data.
1. A current list of Products available in a given subscription model shall be included in the Offer.
2. The Products are available in one of the two Subscription models:
1. Perpetual Subscription
2. Annual Subscription
1. The Subscription shall be activated upon the Customer ‘s payment of the Fee for the selected Billing Cycle.
2. The Perpetual Subscription and the Annual Subscription shall be automatically renewed for subsequent Billing Cycles. The Customer may cancel the automatic renewal of the Subscription by submitting a notice to cancel the Subscription before the end of the current Billing Cycle, in the Customer Panel or by e-mail in the case the panel is not available.
3. In order to offer Customers the best possible prices and maintain the continuity of the Services, Senetic LTD may provide Services with the use of other Senetic EU Group companies, in particular by establishing for Customer's benefit a partnership with another company of the Senetic EU Group, to which the Customer agrees. To the extent that it proves necessary to perform the Service in the manner described in the preceding sentence, the Customer authorises Senetic LTD to establish such a relationship and to use on their behalf and for their benefit the offers of other Senetic EU Group Companies, in which case the authorisation is limited by the scope of the Service ordered by the Customer.
4. If the Services are to be provided by Senetic LTD with the use of another Senetic EU Group Company, the Customer is obliged to accept such a Senetic EU Group Company as a partner. The Customer may not pursue claims against Senetic LTD or any other Senetic EU Group Company related to the lack of access to the Service, in the event of refusal to consent to the establishment of a partnership the Customer has no right to demand the establishment of a partnership only with Senetic LTD
5. The Customer does not bear any additional costs in connection with the use by Senetic LTD of assistance of other Senetic EU Group Companies.
1. The Billing Cycle is 1 month for Perpetual Subscriptions and 1 year for Annual Subscriptions.
2. The customer shall pay in advance for the entire Billing Cycle of the Subscription.
3. The first Billing Cycle shall cover the period between the day of Subscription activation and the last day of the calendar month in which the Perpetual Subscription was activated, or the period of one year from the date on which the Annual Subscription was activated.
4. Subsequent Billing Cycles shall run from the first to the last calendar day of the month in the case of Perpetual Subscriptions or for a year from the day following the last day of the previous Annual Subscriptions.
1. Subscription Fee and the settlement currency are specified in the Offer.
2. The Customer shall pay the Fee by agreeing to debit the bank account or by agreeing to charge their credit or debit card. Senetic LTD. may refuse to grant access to services for the next Billing Cycle if the Customer does not consent to charging the Customer ‘s credit or debit card or debiting the Customer ‘s bank account at Senetic LTD. choosing. If the Customer does not agree to the payment method indicated by Senetic LTD., the Subscription may be deactivated. Senetic LTD. may, in individual cases, agree to accept a Fee paid by bank transfer.
3. For the Services provided, Senetic LTD. shall issue to the Customer invoices for individual Billing Cycles. Senetic LTD. shall forward invoices to Customers electronically via e-mail.
4. Senetic LTD. may offer the Customer, in particular after payment history verification, payment based on invoices with deferred payment dates.
5. In the case of Annual Subscriptions, Senetic LTD. may make the activation of the Subscription dependent on a prepayment based on a pro-forma invoice.
6. In the case of payment by debiting the Customer’s bank account or debiting the Customer ‘s credit or debit card, Senetic LTD. shall automatically charge the Customer no sooner than 24 hours before the end of the current Billing Cycle or within the first seven business days beginning the next Billing Cycle.
7. If payment by traditional bank transfer is allowed, Senetic LTD will issue a pro forma invoice for prepayment or an invoice with a deferred payment date (subject to a positive assessment in accordance with paragraph 4 above).
8. If the payment is not made timely, there is no full payment or no possibility to collect the Fee (in full amount), Senetic LTD. may suspend access to the Services and notify the Customer about suspending access to the Services via the Communication System.
9. If the Customer pays the Fees in an amount higher than the one stated in the Agreement, the overpayment shall be returned to the Customer.
10. If there is a delay in making a prepayment based on the Customer ‘s pro-forma invoice, the Subscription, access to additional Services or additional user accounts shall be activated after the Fee is booked on Senetic LTD. bank account. In such cases, access to the Subscription, additional Services or additional user accounts shall be reduced by the period of the Customer ‘s delay in payment.
11. The Customer is obliged to pay for the resources used in the Azure platform in a given Billing Period. Customer is responsible for the amount of resources used in the Azure platform, including any changes in the configuration of the Services that may result in increased resource use in the Azure platform. After the end of the Billing Period, the Customer shall receive information about the resources used. Payment shall be made on the basis of an invoice issued by Senetic.
§ 9 Subscription Cancellation and Reactivation
1. Cancellation of the Subscription is possible in accordance with the provisions included in §
14. Cancellation of the Subscription shall be effective at the end of the current Billng Cycle.
2. The Customer may cancel the Subscription by submitting a disposal in the customer ‘s panel or via the Communication System.
3. The Customer may cancel the Subscription by submitting a disposal in the Portal.
4. If the Subscription is canceled, the Customer shall have access to the Services until the end of the current Billing Cycle.
5. Cancelling the Subscription constitutes termination of the contract for the provision of Services.
6. The Customer may reactivate the Subscription after it has been canceled. Reactivating the Subscription is tantamount to activating the Subscription in accordance with § 6.
7. Subscription reactivation shall result in the Customer being charged for the Subscription in accordance with the rules set out in § 7 and 8.
1. Subscription Fees may change.
2. The amended Fee shall be valid starting the next Billing Cycle. If the Customer refuses to accept new Fees, the Customer may cancel the Subscription in accordance with the provisions stated in § 8.
3. Senetic shall inform the Customer about the change in the amount of Fees via e-mail or via the Portal.
Purchase of additional Services or user seats during the Subscription period
1. The Customer may purchase additional Services or additional seats for additional users during the Subscription period.
2. Additional Services shall be activated after the Customer pays for additional Services or additional user seats proportionally for the period until the end of the current Billing Period. The Fee for additional Services or additional user seats for subsequent Billing Periods shall be added to the existing Fee for existing Services covered by the Subscription.
3. If there is a change in the Fees during the Subscription period, the Fee for additional user seats may differ from the Fee for the Customer ‘s current user seats.
Technical Support Provisions
1. The issues associated with the operation of the purchased Cloud Services shall be reported directly to Senetic LTD. by e-mail, phone or chat.
2. Senetic LTD. or any other company of the Senetic EU Group shall not be held liable for applications submitted by the buyer directly to the Software Manufacturer.
3. In order to process the application, the Buyer shall be obliged to provide an authorized Senetic LTD. employee access to the admin panel. In special, justified cases, Senetic LTD. may ask the Buyer to extend the authorization.
4. Senetic LTD. declares that all provided data shall be treated as confidential data.
5. In case of refusal in granting the relevant access by the Buyer, Senetic LTD. shall not be responsible for solving the issue.
6. Responses to applications will be provided by phone, chat or e-mail, depending on individual factors for a given application.
Liability for the Product non-compliance
1. Senetic LTD. or any other Senetic EU Group Company does not guarantee the correct functioning of provided Products.
2. The Products the Customer receives are in the same form Senetic LTD. receives them from the Manufacturer. The Parties shall agree that Senetic LTD. is not to be held liable for any issues related to the functioning, quality, usability and guarantee. Senetic LTD. does not offer any guarantee for Products available in the Offer.
3. The Manufacturer may ensure established levels of correct functioning of the Products. The levels of correct functioning are included in the documents published by the Manufacturer indicated in the Manufacturer ‘s Agreement. The Customer shall have the right to notify Senetic LTD. about any concerns related to correct functioning of the Product. Senetic LTD. shall forward the notice describing the issues with the Product to the Manufacturer. In the case the notice is reviewed favorably by the Manufacturer and the Manufacturer ‘s makes a refund, Senetic LTD. shall refund the Customer the amount the Manufacturer granted.
4. If the Manufacturer grants a financial refund, it shall be made in the billing cycle following the month in which the appropriate refund was made by the Manufacturer. The refund shall be documented by issuing a correcting invoice by Senetic LTD. Issuing an invoice and sending it to the e-mail address provided by the Customer confirms the fact of giving the refund.
5. Senetic LTD. shall not be liable towards the Customer for granting the Customer a financial refund by the Manufacturer and all liability of Senetic LTD. from this title shall be excluded.
Contract Termination by Senetic LTD.
1. Senetic LTD. shall have the right to terminate the Agreement unilaterally with effect from the moment of delivery of the notice through the Communication System and to withhold the Customer ‘s access to the Services in the following cases:
2. The Customer fails to pay any amount due to Senetic LTD., in particular on the basis of invoices issued;
3. Senetic LTD. becomes aware of the Customer ‘s insolvency;
4. The Customer makes a serious breach of the terms and conditions of the Agreement and fails to remove the consequences of the breach withing 14 days from the date the Customer receives from Senetic LTD. a relevant notice through the Communication System.
5. The Customer breaches the provisions of the Polish law on combating corruption and anticorruption laws, outlined in documents published by the Manufacturer, in particular, in: "AntiCorruption Policy for Microsoft Representatives U. S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" available at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Legal/Compliance/anticorruption/Default.aspx.
6. We suggest leaving at this point only the provisions relating to the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect. Issues relating to the termination of the contract by the customer shall involve the cancellation of the Subscription.
1. Complaints regarding the use of the Portal and Services shall be submitted by customers to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint shall contain: first name, last name or the name of the company, and exact address of the complainant, as well as the exact description and reason for the complaint.
3. Complaints shall be processed within 48 hours after they are received.
4. The customer shall be informed about the method of dealing with the complaint by email sent to the address from which the complaint was made.
1. In the scope of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
2. All disputes related to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the Parties shall firstly try to resolve peacefully through bilateral discussions and negotiations.
3. If the Parties shall fail to reach an agreement, they may refer the case to a court of law having territorial jurisdiction over Senetic LTD. office.